- What are the covid19 measures on your tours?
Face masks are obligatory on the bus, which is required by law throughout Spain.
- Do you organize any other tours than the Lazy Wednesday Tour?
I am very sorry, but NOT. However, you can visit the website of my competition www.tripgrancanaria.com.
- Are there any other days available to book than those you can see disponible in the booking calendar of the tour?
I am very sorry, but NOT.
- If the booking calendar says the tour is fully booked, is it true?
I am very sorry, but YES.
- Is there a waiting list for the case someone cancells?
Usually NOT, but if you wish, you can contact me by email or whatsapp messanger. If anyone cancells you would be contacted.
- Can we book a private tour?
I am very sorry, but NOT. However you can check the website of my friend Yulia www.yuliacanarytours.com. She has a little company organizing only private tours. You can contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 657 03 09 40.
- How can we book the tour?
In the automatic reservation system on the page of each tour. You can pay by a credit/debit card or PayPal
- Are the tours multilingual?
The official language of the tour is English. If necessary the tours may be multilingual and guided both in English and Spanish.
- What is the maximum size of the group?