- What are the covid19 measures on your tours?
Face masks are required during all the tour, except of during consumptions in the restaurantants/coffee shops (all Spain feature). In the restaurant/coffee shop the participants are seated by separated tables (each reservation group/couple per table). The bus is filled in up to 50% of its capacity. The desinfecting gel is disponible in the bus. These measures are changing acording to those required by local authorities.
I am very sorry, but NOT. However you can visit the website of my competition www.tripgrancanaria.com.
- Are there any other days available to book than those you can see disponible in the booking calendar of each tour?
I am very sorry, but NOT.
- If the booking calendar says the tour is fully booked, is it true?
I am very sorry, but YES.
- Is there a waiting list for the case someone cancells?
Usually NOT, but if you wish, you can contact me by email or whatsapp messanger. If anyone cancells you would be contacted.
- Can we book a private tour?
I am very sorry, but NOT. However you can check the website of my friend Yulia www.yuliacanarytours.com. She has a little company organizing only private tours. You can contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 657 03 09 40.
- How can we book the tours?
In the automatic reservation system on the page of each tour. You can pay by a credit/debit card or PayPal
- Are the tours multilingual?
The official language of the tour is English. If necessary the tours may be multilingual and guided both in English and Spanish.
- What is the maximum size of the group?
- Why is the Northern Soul Tour disponible only since November till March and in August?
Because that is the high season in the Canary Islands. In the low season I have problems to meet the minimum number of participants and therefore I have decided not to offer this tour not to be cancelling your reservations. The Lazy Wednesday Tour runs all the year though.