- What are the covid19 measures on your tours?
Face masks are required during all the tour, except of in the outdoors where the safe distance may be mainteined and during consumptions in the restaurantants/coffee shops (all Spain feature). In the restaurant/coffee shop the participants are seated by separated tables (each reservation group/couple per table). The desinfecting gel is disponible in the bus. These measures are changing acording to those required by local authorities.
- Do you organize any other tours than the Lazy Wednesday Tour?
I am very sorry, but NOT. However you can visit the website of my competition www.tripgrancanaria.com.
- Are there any other days available to book than those you can see disponible in the booking calendar of the tour?
I am very sorry, but NOT.
- If the booking calendar says the tour is fully booked, is it true?
I am very sorry, but YES.
- Is there a waiting list for the case someone cancells?
Usually NOT, but if you wish, you can contact me by email or whatsapp messanger. If anyone cancells you would be contacted.
- Can we book a private tour?
I am very sorry, but NOT. However you can check the website of my friend Yulia www.yuliacanarytours.com. She has a little company organizing only private tours. You can contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 657 03 09 40.
- How can we book the tour?
In the automatic reservation system on the page of each tour. You can pay by a credit/debit card or PayPal
- Are the tours multilingual?
The official language of the tour is English. If necessary the tours may be multilingual and guided both in English and Spanish.
- What is the maximum size of the group?